Date(s) - 16/11/2020 - 17/11/2020
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sorrento in the Park
New ways to think about and work with relationship issues
Whether you work with couples or individuals you probably spend a lot of clinical time talking about relationships. It can be a frustrating process working with people who are stuck or even self-defeating in their relationships.
- Make your time working with clients on relationships more rewarding
- Increase your confidence in working with complex couples issues
- Become more effective and skillful in intervening around relationships
- Develop a clinical framework that integrates attachment, differentiation and neurobiological theory into a coherent and practical approach
This two-day training will introduce you to the Developmental Model and give a whole new perspective on how and why people have relationship difficulties as well as a raft of tools to help them. Participants consistently rate our trainings 4.8 out of 5 for overall value and impact so you can be sure your time and money will be well spent.
You will learn:
- How to diagnose a couple’s developmental stage and what interventions are appropriate for what stage
- How to balance communication skills with self-soothing techniques to manage reactivity
- Specific interventions to help people manage conflict, delay gratification, increase differentiation and build effective empathy
- How to identify and weaken entrenched blame and withdrawal patterns
The training is compatible with all other models of relationship therapy and so is suitable for both experienced and novice therapists.
Whether you work primarily with individuals or couples this comprehensive perspective on how relationships operate has something for you. You also have the chance to join our growing community of therapists with access to free information, further training, consultation, and support.
When you book don’t forget to SCROLL RIGHT DOWN and click on the “Send your booking” button at the bottom of the page